Refrigeration and Heat Pump Technician
Come join an award-winning, geothermal and radiant design & install firm in a booming heat pump industry! Due to record numbers of households converting to eco-friendly, heating and cooling systems, we have an immediate opening for an EPA-licensed, experienced, heat pump technician. We invite you to be a part of a tight-knit team of impeccable professionals that values integrity, collaboration, and pride in one’s work. Visit our website at www.advancedradiantdesign.com
Our starting salary is between $50,000 and $70,000 - depending on experience!
- Install, service, and troubleshoot radiant and geothermal systems and related products. This includes heat pumps, air handlers, mini-splits, and boilers.
- Ability to take direction and follow through on instructions.
- Bring a positive, solution-oriented attitude.
- Maintain accurate field service reports on a work iPad.
- Have working knowledge of geothermal and radiant equipment, and controls.
- Team player
- Self-starter with good time-management skills
- EPA 608 Certification
- Perform other duties as needed including general maintenance, lifting, cleaning, organizing, receiving, and tracking inventory.
- At least 3 years of field experience
- Will train the right person in radiant and geothermal systems
- Monday through Thursday
- 10-hour shifts
- On-call once a month
- Overtime available
- Weekend hours when needed
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k with matching contribution)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- 4-day work week
- Training & Development
Job Type : Full-Time
Education Level : Not Applicable
Experience Level : Not Applicable